Petsmile Professional Toothpaste London Broil Large & Professional Pet Toothbrush
- Product Description
Best Deal Combo Pack
- Did you know brushing your pet’s teeth daily with Petsmile Professional Toothpaste will help them live happier, healthier, longer lives? Just like you, cats and dogs also get cavities, lose teeth, experience receding gums, and get periodontal diseases such as gingivitis. Using Petsmile daily will significantly improve the oral health of your dog or cat. It’s been proven that good oral health will help prevent heart, liver, and kidney diseases.
Veterinarian recommended Petsmile is the first and only toothpaste accepted by the VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council) for plaque inhibition, with Calprox. The VOHC recognizes that Petsmile meets the highest standards for your pet’s oral health.
Petsmile Professional Toothbrush features a patented 45° brush head with five tufted rows of DuPont® soft nylon bristles better removes debris and bacteria from teeth and gums. The center bristles effectively clean below the gum line where plaque and bacteria accumulate, while the angled side bristles polish and clean the tooth's enamel.
- Petsmile’s proprietary formula Calprox is clinically proven to inhibit plaque and tartar buildup, while whitening teeth by gently dissolving the protein pellicle. The protein pellicle is the thin bio-film that forms on the surface of the teeth, to which plaque, bacteria, and stains adhere. Removing the pellicle leaves your pet’s teeth cleaner and whiter while improving gum health and providing kissable fresh breath.
- Petsmile is formulated with human-grade ingredients. It contains calcium, magnesium, phosphates, to re-mineralize and restore enamel. Petsmile is BPA-free, silica-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, allergy-free and vegan.
The no fuss no brush formula makes it easy to improve and maintain even the fussiest pet’s oral health. Simply apply Petsmile on your cat or dog’s teeth and let their tongue do the rest. Your pet can immediately eat or drink after applying Petsmile, no need to wait. However, for best results, we recommend brushing your pet’s teeth with a toothbrush or use our Professional Pet Toothbrush once or twice a day. The great taste that pets love makes it easy to use Petsmile as a healthy treat up to 2 times a day.
- First and only VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council) Accepted Toothpaste with Calprox for Plaque Inhibition.
- Easy No Brush Formulated Toothpaste for Cats and Dogs.
- 4.5 Ounce Tube - 6 Month Supply.
- Includes Free Petsmile Applicator Rod.
- Contains Petsmile’s Proprietary Formula Calprox.
- Clinically Proven Results to Improve your Pet’s Health.
- 62% Greater Reduction in Plaque Versus Other Pet Toothpastes.
- 28% Greater Reduction in Gingivitis Versus Other Pet Toothpastes.
- Formulated with Pet Safe Human Grade Ingredients.
- BPA-free, silica-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, allergy-free and vegan.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Never Expires.
- Made is USA.
- Petsmile uses only safe, human-grade ingredients and is BPA-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Silica-Free, Gluten-Free, No Animal By-products. Ingredients sourced in the USA.
Our proprietary formula that gently dissolves the protein pellicle - a thin layer of protein that forms on the tooth surface, to which plaque, bacteria, and stains adhere
Ion-free water that maintains the texture of the toothpaste
A natural sweetening and preserving agent
An organic acid that assists in reducing tartar and removing stains
Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate
A polishing agent
A vegetarian-based thickener that creates a creamy texture
A natural preservative and whitening agent
A gelling agent for smooth, glossy texture and easy flow from tube
Prevents tooth decay by neutralizing acidity
London Broil flavor (No Animal By-Products)
Protects the London Broil flavor
A stabilizer and polishing compound
A germ fighter that reduces halitosis producing bacteria